Google Analytics and GA4
Checkup e rimozione
di cookies e traccianti:
per titolari, DPO, CISO,
gestori e installatori di siti e app.
Finding Google analytics and trackers
About Google Analytics:
- Italian autority wrote this press release,
- CookieKit wrote the faq about this matter, and
- Finally follow the news on this matter
The easy way:
- Start tracking your processings
- List the software / service you use.
Than it's up to CookieKit helping you.
Do I have GA ?
- install Ublock Origin and check if there are trackers
- press F12 in your browser and check "network" tab.
or check for a test.
How to be compliant ?
- List the processings you use and you need
- Ask your developer / WordPress / Web agency:
- 1. what data they process,
- 2. how they process the data, and
- 3. the name of the software processes datas
- Check if it's written in your agreement or in the emails you shared developing or planning the service
- Finally find what processing "goes" in USA servers or are managed by enterprises with headquarter in the USA (due to Schrems II)
- Be accountable: you can prove your software is working and is customized and configured correctly (Yes: you can do it, it's not as difficult as it seems)
- Change software if you cannot adapt to GDPR
- Change service provider if it's not compliant to GDPR
- GA4 ? Check events and data processed
Un team affiatato di consulenti legali, privacy, informatici e marketing che parlano chiaro. Come te.
Giulia Nepiavvocato civilista
Valentino SpataroPrivacy consultant
Sviluppo WordPress e app.